Darjeeling Pelling Kalimpong Gangtok Tour includes best of nature views from Sikkim Tourism.
Town Darjeeling is a town of West Bengal, located in the Himalayan foothills. This town was one of the summer vacation points for the British Raj elite. Darjeeling has famous Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. This town is also famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations. You may also enjoy Mt. Kanchenjunga there which is one of the world’s highest peaks.
Gangtok is also an important tourist destination to visit in India. However, Gangtok has all that a traveler looks for a perfect holiday. Also, It is a beautiful town with varieties in Rhododendron, orchids, and butterflies. The town is best-known for its tranquil & aesthetic ambiance.
About this Tour
This tour duration is 6 nights, 7 days. This Darjeeling Pelling Kalimpong Gangtok Tour includes four beautiful towns, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Pellin, and Gangtok. Explore some of the most well-known monasteries located in these regions. Also, Marvel at natural splendors that bewitch you. The well-planned itinerary brings you being close to the Himalayan nature of the amazing northeast.
- Accommodation using Base Category Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC hatchback car on point to point basis.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari.
- Guide Charge.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Note: It is a suggested itinerary indicative of possible options during the trip duration. We alter holiday packages for your specific needs of North East India Tourism. Contact us if you want modifications in places to visit in Sikkim. We can customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.