This privacy statement applies to http://www.tourtravelogy.com owned and operated by Tourtravelogy. This sets out how Tourtravelogy.com uses and protects any information that you provide to “Tourtravelogy.com” using our website http://www.tourtravelogy.com
What we collect–
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Name, nationality, contact information including email address, telephone number, postal/mailing address
- Demographic information such as zip/post code, preferences and interests
- Passport and Visa data
What we do with the information we gather
we require this information for the following reasons:
- To understand your needs and serve you better
- For airline reservations, National Park jungle safaris, to apply for travel permits in certain restricted places, areas or regions
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that may interest you
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will do this by using your contact details including email, phone, fax or postal address
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Information obtained from 3rd Parties
The information that you provide us about others, or others share your information with us, we will use that only for the specific reason for which the same was provided.
Sharing of Information
We will share your personal information with 3rd parties only in the ways that has been mentioned in this privacy statement.
We may need to provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us and carry on business activities such as booking an air ticket, jungle safaris, permits to restricted areas, hotel bookings and any other service that we may we need to reserve time to time to fulfill customers requirements.
We may need to disclose your personal information for the following:
- For statutory reasons to comply with legal process
- To protect your safety or the safety of others, investigation of a fraud, to respond to a government request, in good faith to protect our rights
- In the event of involvement of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a part of its assets, you will be informed via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any preference that you may have regarding your personal information
- To any other 3rd party with your prior permission to do so
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by constant monitoring of pages that user may have found useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can decide to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest whose privacy practices may differ from Tourtravelogy.com. However, once you have used those links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites as those sites may have different privacy practices and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your decision at any time by writing to us via email at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you opt it to happen.
- If you find any incorrect/incomplete information with regard to your details, please write or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Tourtravelogy.com may change this privacy statement from time to time by updating this page reflecting changes to our information practices. We request you to review this page time to time for the latest information on our privacy practices.