Kerala Tour Packages
Kerala is one of the states on India’s tropical Malabar Coast. It has around 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. Kerala is famous for its beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. It also has the Western Ghats and mountains which support tea, coffee and spice plantations besides wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys, and tigers.
Several countries were a fan of Kerala for spices. Kerala’s economy depends on remittances from a large Malayali expatriate community. However, Kerala is one of the best choices for Honeymoon places in India. There are several places to visit in Kerala as Munnar, Cochin, Kovalam, Alleppey and much more.
Also, the big population there follows Hinduism, Islam, and Christianity. The culture is a synthesis of Aryan and Dravidian cultures, developed over millennia, under influences from other parts of India and abroad. Enjoy your Kerala Tour Packages with Tourtravelogy.
- Accommodation using Base Category Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC hatchback car on point to point basis.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari.
- Guide Charge.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Note: This is a suggested itinerary indicative of possible options during the timeframe. We alter holiday packages for your specific needs of Kerala Tourism. Contact us if you want modifications in places to visit in Kerala. We can customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Why you choose this package!
- Hill Stations
- Historic architectures
- Famous for Spices
- Awesome Beaches